Be a part of our extraordinary year and promote your business though London Borough of Culture 2019.
Corporate Partners have the power to make a huge impact during London Borough of Culture 2019 and beyond. Partnerships with businesses will support the delivery of our exciting and ambitious programme, amplify our messaging to reach new audiences, and help us to engage communities across the borough and beyond.
This is your chance to be part of something very special; helping us to shine a light on everything Waltham Forest has to offer as well as reinforcing your brand image and promoting your business to our diverse London audience.
We can tailor a partnership package to cater for your needs, interests and budget with benefits that include:
- Use of a composite/designation mark to show your support for London Borough of Culture 2019
- Inclusion in our huge multi-channel marketing campaign, bringing your brand to millions of people
- A bespoke programme of hospitality and exclusive behind-the scenes events to engage your staff, stakeholders and customers
- A broad range of activation opportunities throughout the year
- A large-scale corporate volunteering programme providing numerous group or individual volunteering opportunities
- Invitations to VIP hosted events, and opportunities to meet and network with city, regional and national leaders including the Greater London Authority and key creative industry figures
We are currently looking for partners in three main areas:
Headline Partners are our most significant supporters and will receive a package of benefits designed to create maximum visibility and profile throughout the entire of our year of culture.
Event Sponsors will align themselves with an event within the programme, creating significant and targeted exposure for a set time period.
The Makers Club is a brand-new platform for forward-thinking, ambitious businesses to make a statement of their support for Waltham Forest in 2019.
To find out more about any of these opportunities, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org