Red Light Busking will transform the shops of Walthamstow into a buskers paradise with a one-day busking festival Taking over six shop fronts.
The mini-festival will feature artists playing the freshest sounds from varied genres; from Grime to Guitar music, Afrobeat to Jazz, Reggae to Love songs. Find a beat in your step while you shop and discover the unexpected with the secret location at The Mall.
Follow the Red Light Busking trail by visiting
- 100% U Hair Barbers – 129 Hoe St, Walthamstow E17 4RX
- Clipmasons Barbers – 214 High St Walthamstow
- GO2 Mens Wear - 187 High St, Walthamstow, London E17 7BX
- Costa Coffee - 5 Station Approach, Walthamstow, London E17 9QF
- Turtle Bay - The Scene Cleveland Place, 269 High St, London E17 7FD
- Mirth, Marvel & Maud - 186 Hoe St, Walthamstow, London E17 4QH
Each location will have its own theme so explore Walthamstow and find your sound and enjoy some of the best live musicians in the most unusual of settings.
Artists taking part:
- Akin Soul
- Davide Stramaglia
- Dezy Bongo
- Jon Dubaya
- DJ B3
- Havana Sky Coyne
- Ras Charmer
- Rose Ebony Vargas
- Top Dolla
Part of the Make it Happen Fellowship Funding programme.