Red Light Busking will transform the shops of Walthamstow into a buskers paradise with a 1-day busking festival Taking over 6 shop fronts.
The mini-festival will feature artists playing the freshest sounds from varied genres; from Grime to Guitar music, Afrobeat to Jazz, Reggae to Love songs. Find a beat in your step while you shop and discover the unexpected with the secret location at The Mall.
Follow the Red Light Busking trail by visiting
- 100% U Barbers - 129 Hoe Street
- Clip Mason Barbes - 214 High Street
- GO2 Men’s Wear - 187 High Street
- Costa Coffee - 45 Selborne Road
- Costa Coffee - 5 Station Approach
- Secret Location - The Mall, 33 Selborne Walk
Each location will have its own theme so explore Walthamstow and find your sound and enjoy some of the best live musicians in the most unusual of settings.
Part of the Make it Happen Fellowship Funding programme.